I shoot this one as ISO 100, then when I got it developed I pulled it one stop, from the original ISO 400, so the film was actually one stop overexposed because it was developed as ISO 200. I did this because the film was expired, I didn’t knew how much, but I decided to push it one stop, just to be sure, that it would get enough light.
The result – as you can see below – was really cool, I ended up with these undersaturated, blue-green photo’s that I really like.
(All the photos are made with an Olympus XA rangefinder camera)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.