Week 39. I wanted to have an easy week, so I decided to use yet another camera, and an expired film from the Impossible Project. I think a combination of the film being too old and the camera not working quite right, gave me the results you see below, I only added one photo, but trust me the other seven looked even worse.

Well I wanted an easy week and that was just what I got.

I was considering using another setup, when I saw the results. But then I said to myself that this sometimes happens, you get a bad roll of film or a broken camera, when you do these kinds of projects. So I kept. (and I am still happy that I did)

Facts


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Previous articleMay 2022
Next articleProject 20.53 #Week 40

I would love to hear from you!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.